The Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree (Fully Funded)
An overview of the Islamic University of Madinah
The Islamic University of Madinah was founded by the government of Saudi Arabia by a royal decree in 1961 in the Islamic holy city of Medina. Many have associated the university with the Salafi ideology, and have stated it has exported Salafi-inclined theologians around the world.
The Islamic University was established in 1961, and it is open to all Muslim applicants and aims to graduate scholars specializing in Islamic and Arabic sciences, as well as the Islamic faith. It offers education in the Qur’an, Dawah/Usul al-Din, Shari’a, Arabic, and Hadith.
Why study at the Islamic University of Madinah?
While studying at the Islamic University of Madinah, students will get the best learning environment as well as career destination opportunities. The university has a world-class infrastructure and well-qualified staff.
What are the courses in Madinah university?
- Bachelor of Sharia. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Advocacy and Origins of Religion. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Quran and Islamic Studies. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Hadith and Islamic Studies. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Arabic Language.
- Bachelor of Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Physics.
Your chance to apply for: European Union Traineeships Program Fully Funded
- University: The Islamic University of Madinah
- Department: Deanship of the College of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- The award can be taken in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- A free airline ticket upon admission, plus a free ticket at the end of each academic year, subject to specific guidelines.
- monthly allowance.
- An additional benefit for students who achieve an Honors degree.
- Free furnished accommodation for unmarried students.
- Food in the university’s restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- High-quality healthcare in the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, in addition to regular trips to organize Umrah (less pilgrimage).
- Use of social, training and sports facilities at the university.
Paris calling you: OECD Internship Program In France 2021
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science program in several disciplines (Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a male Muslim of good behavior.
- The applicant must abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must have a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must be issued by a recognized public school or private school.
- The applicant must be intended for full-time study.
- The applicant’s age is between (17 and 25 years), at the start of the study.
- The applicant must comply with any other conditions determined by the university administration.
How to apply
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants must be accepted into an undergraduate degree program at the Islamic University of Madinah. After that, they can complete the online application system for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All the following documents must be submitted:
- High school certificate.
- A copy of high school transcripts.
- Conduct Certificate
- birth certificate
- ID card
- Admission Requirements: Applicants for admission must submit high school diplomas.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.