TKF launches the third batch of the Intensive English Language Diploma Scholarship
After the success of the first and second batches of the Intensive English Language Diploma Scholarship, and within the framework of
the “Leaders for the Future” program that targeted more than 1,500 young men and women, Tawakkol Karman Foundation offers the Intensive English Language Diploma Scholarship for the third batch for a year and a half to 300 young men and women from countries commonly; Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Sudan, Somalia, Egypt, Turkey etc.
The Leaders for the Future program aim to rehabilitate and develop the skills of young people and help them meet the conditions for admission to the best universities and obtain the best job opportunities.
The diploma ends with preparing for the TOEFL or IELTS certification exam. This diploma is implemented by the ENGLISH CASTLE Institute in Istanbul, Turkey, which uses the latest English language teaching curricula with qualified and professional teaching staff.
The study will be on the online system (remote study), and the student must adhere to the applicable study system until the end of the program.
Conditions for joining the scholarship
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent (at least)
- The applicant must be from the countries specified in the declaration (Yemen – Iraq – Syria – Palestine – Sudan – Somalia – Egypt – Turkey)
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 50 years
- Attach a copy of a valid passport or personal ID
- The applicant attaches the required introductory video, which does not exceed two minutes
- Student’s commitment to participate in activities, events and training courses accompanying the English language diploma
What the scholarship does not include
- Textbook costs for all English language courses
- Any expenses related to transportation, travel, visa, accommodation, internet fees, or any other costs
What the scholarship includes
- A mandatory English language placement test, which is paid for.
- Intensive English Language Diploma, 100% paid according to the diploma schedule prepared by the Institute.
- The TOEFL or IELTS test is 100% paid for one time only, provided that you obtain at least 70 marks in the TOEFL exam result, at least 5 scores/bands in the IELTS academic test result, and at least 6 scores/bands in the IELTS GENERAL test result.
- 12 accompanying training and qualification courses for the Intensive English Language Diploma (6 courses in Youth Training for Labor Market and 6 training sessions in Democracy and Peace-Building)
In order to properly apply for the Intensive English Language Diploma Scholarship “Leaders for Future Program”, the following instructions must be observed:
- Ensure that all conditions for admission to the Intensive English Language Diploma “Leaders for Future Program” are met.
- The applicant must be from one of the countries mentioned in the text of the declaration (Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Sudan, Somalia, Egypt, Turkey).
- The information required in the application form must be filled out correctly, and the alerts and notes contained in the form must be viewed.
- The scholarship agreement and confidentiality agreement must be carefully reviewed and approved.
- It is not possible to apply more than once with one email
- The information you mention in the application form must match with the attached documents (passport / ID card, certificates), and this information will be approved in the academic certificates of the scholarship
- The required documents must be attached in PDF format in the space provided for them, in the original language of the document, without translation.
- The study will be on the (Online/Distance Learning ) system, and the student must adhere to the study system
- While filling out the application form, the applicant must upload an introductory video, not exceeding two minutes (size not exceeding 100 MB), in which he answers the following questions:
- Full name with surname
- What is your primary goal in joining this program
- What will motivate you to continue until the end of the program?
- How will you reconcile language study with your other preoccupations?
- The program of this scholarship is an intensive program that requires double effort to study at a rate of 4 hours a day for 5 days a week for a year and a half. If you started from the first level, have you ever had such an experience and succeeded in reaching the end, explain to us in a quick brief how your similar experience was?
- After completing the data in the application, form and uploading all the files and videos required applying, and after reviewing and agreeing to the scholarship agreement, press the “SUBMIT” button, and then you will receive a message in your email that the application has been successfully completed.
- The application link will be closed on 2021/05/30 and no applications for the scholarship will be accepted after this date or through any other means of communication.