Founded in 1968, Heritage Christian University is a private Bible College in Florence, Alabama. HCU provides you with opportunities for spiritual growth and activities to enhance your spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical health.
At this university, students will benefit from a flexible and innovative learning environment in addition to excellent teaching. Students will have access to an excellent preparation as well as a variety of career options.
- University: Heritage Christian University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Country of study: United States of America
- Application Deadline: Applications are open in the following manner:
- Fall semester: July 21
- Spring semester: December 1
- Summer semester: April 15
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Heritage Christian University will provide full tuition fees for successful candidates.
Program of study
- Biblical and Theological Studies
- General Education
- Professional Studies
- Minor and Electives
These divisions give you a balanced education and helps equip you for ministry.
All students major in biblical studies. What that means for you is that other students in your classes are focused on the same things that you are. That type of singular focus allows for lively discussions and the formation of lifelong friendships.
The one theme that is common to all four divisions of study is Biblical studies – it’s everyone’s major. It helps focus all of the students at Heritage Christian University on the same things, and in addition to providing a bedrock for your education, it also allows for lively discussions and the formation of lifelong friendships. Because we are focused on Real World Ministry, all classes include an emphasis on the practical application of classroom learning. In addition to equipping you with the latest theories and information about the class, faculty members offer assignments and projects that allow you to apply what you are learning to real world situations. When you complete a degree from HCU, you will not just have an academic degree — you will also have many hours of real world ministry under your belt!
Class time and research will help you have a doctrinal, historical, and systematic perspective of Christianity and its worldwide mission. The hours you spend in the field will enable you to communicate effectively, grow in sensitivity to the world’s needs, and connect your scholarly excellence with spiritual growth. It’s a balanced approach to help you “go unto all the world.”
Proficiency in English
Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency by taking and passing the TOEFL exam (www.toefl.org) as part of the application process. Applicants must complete a TOEFL Score Report Request Form and use the code number 8931when indicating Heritage Christian University as the score recipient. Applicants may not submit personal copies of TOEFL scores as official records.Applicants from a TOEFL exempt country and applicants who have earned an accredited degree from an institution of higher learning within the US or an American institution abroad, or a transfer student who completed English Composition 101 or higher with aC or better from an accredited US institution are not required to take the TOEFL.
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable courses or subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any major offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have high school diplomas with a good academic record.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must gain admission to a bachelor’s degree in the college. After that, you can apply through the online portal for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants may be required to present the following documents at the time of admission: a copy of academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Admission requirements: To take admission, applicants must meet all university admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.