Curtin University Dubai is an innovative and forward-thinking higher education institution in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a branch of Curtin University that opened in 2017.
The university provides world-class higher education at an affordable price. The university has earned a positive reputation for its high impact studies, deep business collaboration, and teaching.
- Application deadline: Open
- Host University: Curtin University Dubai
- Course level: Bachelor and Master
- Country of study: United Arab Emirates
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Curtin University Dubai will provide financial support to students of all backgrounds which amounts to 100% tuition fees, and allows for a seamless transition; , Comfortable start to higher education.
Managing your scholarship, bursary or tuition grant
As a beneficiary, you need to ensure you get the most out of your award. Each funding category has conditions in place that are outlined in your terms and conditions. These conditions will require you to maintain standards of academic performance, study load and general conduct.
You may be considered for funding if you study part-time. Financial need-based funding allow part-time study; however, most merit-based funding is only offered for students who are studying full-time (75 or 100 credits per semester).
Your enrolment and results will be checked each teaching period to ensure you are meeting the conditions of your funding category. You will be notified if you have not met the requirements of your funding category.
Flexible payment plans & sanctions
- Flexible payment plans are offered at the discretion of Transnational Academic Group Middle East FZ LLC.
- Students applying for a flexible payment plan must demonstrate the need for such plan through documentary or other evidence.
- A flexible payment plan enables the student to clear the trimester tuition in three (3) monthly instalments with the first instalment of 50% being paid immediately and the remaining two (2) instalments of 25% each paid through post-dated cheques.
- Flexible payment plans for a teaching period will not be extended beyond the applicable teaching period.
e. Flexible payment plans will not be offered to students with past outstanding tuitions.
- Students not clearing outstanding tuitions by the end of the teaching period will be placed on sanctions including but not limited to blocking academic results, withholding degree certificates/official transcripts, and other encumbrances in line with the University’s policy.
Conditions for submission
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be selected for this opportunity, make sure you meet all of the following requirements:
- It can be a local or international student
- You should have outstanding high school degrees in science, engineering, or mathematics
- Must have secured a place in an accredited engineering program at Curtin Dubai.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Foundation, undergraduate and graduate program in the following subjects:
- Curtin Dubai Foundation Program
- Foundation in Engineering & Hard Sciences
- Foundation in Information Technology
- Foundation in Business
- Foundation in Arts & Media
- Undergraduate Courses
- Business & Management
- Arts & Creative Industries
- IT & ComputingPostgraduate Courses
- Master of Business Administration Global
- Master of International Business
How To Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who are enrolled in a course of study at the university will be eligible to submit their application for this program.
- Supporting Documents: Interested candidates may be required to submit the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic records, certificates of English language proficiency, statement, and passport copy.
- Admission requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The English language requirements for the undergraduate program are an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band or equivalent.