Marconi International University is an American university based in Miami, Florida. It offers formal university courses to undergraduate and graduate students in both online and face-to-face modalities.
Marconi’s mission is to provide high-quality, innovative and affordable degree programs to both local and international students, using the latest technology and responding to students’ needs in their pursuit of academic, personal and professional integrity.
- Application deadline: Open
- Host University: Marconi International University
- Study level: Undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Country of study in the USA
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Marconi International University will save up to 50 percent of tuition fees for accepted students.
The Master in International Business Administration is an academic course addressed to all those who wish to improve their professional career by acquiring specialized skills in the fields of economics, finance and markets, general management, and marketing (web marketing and inbound Marketing). In a context in which internationalization is widespread among businesses, the course provides theoretical and practical training that enables students to analyze different business contexts at the international level and to develop the ability to intervene effectively within processes that characterize them. The course program is structured to meet the needs of modern business, providing an in-depth knowledge of the economic and financial principles and logic behind business systems and national and international institutions. Through the analysis of the evolutionary path of the economic environment and the different markets and through a strongly applied study approach, students will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to understand the complexity of management of complex organizations.
Upon completion of the MBA Master’s Degree, students will have developed advanced skills in managing new business models and financial and business complex projects in leadership and HR management. In particular, the Master allows graduates to:
- Develop the skills needed to transform ideas into practical innovations
- Acquire innovative know-how on enterprise management
- Expand knowledge of international markets
- Understand the logic behind the international financial and tax systems
- Networking in Europe and the United States
- Obtain an MBA degree or an internationally recognized Master
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration prepares students to mature into professionals that have an active role in the economic decision-making process. It provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the nature of economics and with the right tools to operate in financial institutions and public and private organizations. The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is offered in online or on campus and in English.
At the conclusion of the Bachelor program, graduates will have acquired the theoretical and analytical instruments necessary to fully comprehend the functioning of markets, businesses and financial institutions, as well as the role of economic policies and its influence on the business sector and the economy itself.
Those in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration may continue with their academic studies and pursue a Master’s degree or a Doctor’s degree if desired.
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any major offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the specified criteria:
- Applicants who have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution in Africa, Asia or the Middle East and wish to continue their studies online with Marconi International University.
How To Apply
- How to apply: To apply for this program, applicants must take admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit an original or certified sealed copy of records obtained from an African, Asian or Middle Eastern institution.
- Admission requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students can submit an English Language Certificate including TOEFL / IELTS / PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a degree from a university that runs its programs entirely in English.