If you want to study in Canada, you can apply for the George Brown College Scholarships, which is offered to international students of various nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to study a bachelor’s degree in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology, established in 1967, is a fully accredited public college of applied arts and technology with three campuses entirely in downtown Toronto (Ontario, Canada)
George Brown offers a variety of programs in art and design, business, community services, early childhood education, construction technology and engineering, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, and preparatory studies, as well as programs and services specifically designed for new immigrants and international students.
- Application deadline: April 5, 2021
- Host University: George Brown College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- The scholarship can be taken in Canada
Funding provided in the Scholarships
George Brown College will offer tuition fees as a scholarship for deserving international students in Canada.
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in any major offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / specific criteria:
- Financial need must be demonstrated.
- Must be actively involved in the community (college and / or external)
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Not all programs are available to international students, check the list of programs open to international students to ensure that you are eligible.
To be admitted into the post-secondary program of your choice you must meet the admission requirements, so confirm that you meet the criteria before you begin your application.
We receive far more applications than spaces available. As a result, we process international applications on a selective basis. This means that on a program-by-program basis, we may establish processing priorities based on academic quality of applicants, program capacity, and institutional diversity goals.
Ensuring diversity within our international student population is a key priority of George Brown College. We are committed to balancing our international student body so that a wide range of regions and countries is represented. This is essential to ensuring that both our domestic and international students have a truly global experience, reflecting the many and varied viewpoints that international students bring to the classroom.
We do not have the capacity to admit all applicants who meet the minimum general and program-specific requirements. Programs can close early if international enrollment for the program is achieved and there is no more capacity. Submission of an application does not guarantee an offer of a place in a program.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, applicants must gain admission to a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents, certified copies of academic transcripts, résumés, and other supporting documents.
- Admission requirements: To take admission, applicants must check the admission requirements for the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable evidence. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.