Chulalongkorn University, nicknamed Chula, is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was originally founded during King Chulalongkorn’s reign as a school for training royal pages and civil servants in 1899 at the Grand Palace of Thailand.
It is a public and independent research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It is the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand and it offers various degree programs.
Chulalongkorn University provides a complete learning environment and the best career opportunities for students. Students will receive assistance to pursue knowledge, so that they can advance toward a satisfying and meaningful career.
Host country: Thailand
University: Chulalongkorn University
Course level: Master, PhD.
Deadlines: February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, and June 15, 2021
Funding provided in the Scholarships
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship will cover all expenses for the full term of the scholarship. In no case will the scholarship be extended.
A return flight ticket will be provided to/from the country.
Tuition fees will be paid in full and covered by the university.
A monthly stipend will be provided to cover living expenses.
Accommodation expenses will be covered.
Conditions for submission
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in order to apply for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree program.
- The candidate must hold at least a GPA of 2.75 in an undergraduate program or 3.25 in a master’s degree program.
- The candidate must have a certificate of English language proficiency. (IELTS)
- The candidate must be no more than 40 years old while applying for the scholarship.
How to apply
- All interested candidates must first check the degree programs offered by Chulalongkorn University and the eligibility criteria.
- After checking this, the candidate can visit the official website to access and download the application form.
An online application will be submitted with the following documents:
- 1 photo
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Scanned copy of the passport
- A scanned copy of the academic record.
- A scanned copy of the graduation certificate.