If you want to study in the United States of America, you can apply for the RIPS Summer Training at UCLA, which is provided to international students of various nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to start training and work in the USA for the 2020-2021 academic year. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
An overview of the RIPS Summer Internship at UCLA in the USA
This program is specialized in mathematical and physical sciences in the work of projects on the ground, RIPS provides an opportunity for talented students studying mathematical sciences and computer science and who can work in a team on a scientific research project presented by leading companies in the industry and the public industrial sector. The team of students, along with their teacher or mentor, in this project will study the problem and present its results by making an essay on the project, which will be explained at the end of the program.
Why would you choose RIPS training
RIPS-LA will provide students with a place to live on the campus at the University of California, and the project will be worked on in IPAM. It is expected that IPAM will present nine projects to work on during the period of the program, and the projects are considered random and confined to mathematical and static sciences, information storage and computer science. International students are allowed to participate in RIPS-LA as a graduate student and at least 18 years of age to participate in the program.
Country: USA, California, Los Angeles
University: University of California, Los Angeles
Duration: 9 weeks (21 June – 20 August 2021)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Application deadline: February 12, 2021
Specializations available in training
Students can apply for the Los Angeles RIPS internship abroad with the following academic majors:
- Data and computing
- Computer science
- Data analysis
- Digital account
Funding provided for training
RIPS is a fully funded summer internship in America and will cover all training expenses in the US for international students
- Round-trip travel allowance to & from the United States.
- Monthly salary. In total ($ 3,500.)
- Full residence on campus.
Conditions for submission
- Required documents: CV. Recommendation letter. A copy of the transcript.
- Acceptance criteria:
- Undergraduate students and those who recently graduated between December and June or recently graduated are eligible.
- International students, including those attending a university outside the United States, are eligible to apply for a paid internship in the United States for international students.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the program.
- International students can apply for the RIPS Training in Los Angeles (RIPS-LA)
How to apply
- Create a new account by ticking “This my First login…”: from here.
- Take the password in the message that was sent to the e-mail after registration and write it,
- Fill out all personal information and then fill out the application form.
- Mark the location of the program as Los Angeles and fill in the information.
- The required files are uploaded:
- University or school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation or reference for them.
- Once you complete the application form and upload the required documents, click “Apply.” Your application process is only successful if you see the “Thank you for submitting your application” screen immediately after submitting the form stating that your application has been completed and all required items have been submitted.