Scholarship in the USA for Bachelor and Graduate from Northern Arizona University
Closing date : 1-10-2020
Northern Arizona University presents its International excellence award which is a merit-based tuition waiver for first time F-1 undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking international students admitted directly into a university degree program on the Flagstaff campus.
- This opportunity is for high-achieving underrepresented international students to attend NAU.
- There are a limited number of scholarships and priority will be given to applicants that apply by the recommended deadlines.
- Students with a 3.00 GPA or higher will be considered although not all eligible applicants will be awarded.
- Participation in two community service projects and an international week is also required yearly.
- Students receiving this award are required to attend a meeting with the scholarship program officer early each semester to plan their community service activities and projects, and then to carry through with their commitment to community service with various activities on and off-campus each academic term.
- Past community service activities included school visits and presentations to elementary students on your country, student calling campaigns and international events on campus like the international student festival.
- Student participation in community service projects through CIE is mandatory for all scholarship recipients.
- Participation in community service projects and international week will be evaluated as part of the consideration process for future scholarship applications.
- Eligibility is determined upon admission and students will not be reevaluated after their first admission decision.
- Students entering through a bilateral exchange, an ISEP exchange, or a dual degree program are not eligible. Also, graduate students with graduate assistantship are not eligible.
- Please note that student participation with community service projects will be evaluated as part of the consideration process for future scholarship applications. Additional information about the required community service will be provided by the scholarship program officer.
- The award amount is $10,000 per year; $5,000 for fall and $5,000 for the spring semester of enrollment and is applicable to tuition only.
- Students receiving this award are required to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher to renew this award for $10,000 per academic year.
About Northern Arizona University:
Northern Arizona University provides exceptional education opportunities in Arizona and beyond. For nearly 120 years, NAU has delivered a student-centered experience through rigorous academic programs led by dedicated, world-renowned professors and researchers. It is the ideal university for academic excellence, personal growth, professional success, and world-class adventure.
How to Apply
There is no separate application form for this scholarship, as all students are considered. Register on the website and fill out an application form, which includes:
- Copy of your passport
- Official transcripts
- English test scores
- Proof of financial support
Please note: The award cannot be deferred and the acceptance of the award must be signed, scanned and returned to [email protected] no later than May 1 for students accepted for the fall semester and December 1 for students accepted for the spring semester.
for more information visit the link Next